Membership in The Mended Hearts, Inc. is open to all who have paid the required dues and who wish to assist in the objectives of MHI. If you are interested in participating in our chapter programs, or supporting what we do, you can become a member of Mended Hearts. Membership in Mended Hearts entitles you to:
- Receive a copy of the quarterly journal HEARTBEAT from the national organization
- Receive a copy of this chapters monthly newsletter THE BEAT GOES ON
- Access to 'Members Only' area of the national web site, if you are a chapter and national member
- Access to 'Members Only' section of this web site
- Most importantly, your membership will help ensure that many other heart disease patients and families will receive the support and encouragement they need.
Please contact our Membership chairperson for additional information or click on the button below to complete an online form. Someone form our membership committee will contact you directly.
- Individual National & Chapter
- Dues - $17.00 National + $5.00 Chapter 119 dues
- Renewals - $17.00 +$5,00 - paid annually
- Family National & Chapter
- Dues - $24.00 National + $10.00 Chapter dues
- Renewals - $24.00 + $10.00 Chapter- annually
- National Lifetime Membership - one-time payment
(includes first year chapter dues)
- Individual - $155.00 ($5.00 annual renewal for chapter dues)
- Family - $220.00 ($10 annual renewal for chapter dues)
If you are relocating out of the area and would like to continue your membership in Mended Hearts in your new location, click here to see where other existing chapters have been formed and operating. Mended Hearts partners with 460 hospitals and rehabilitation units across the country inspiring hope in heart patients and their families.